Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chapter 37: Home Sweet Home

I watched Harley occasionally as I pulled down the street, waiting for a reaction. I really hoped she liked the house I picked out. I wanted her to be as comfortable as I was here. And honestly when I saw the place originally, I couldn't help but seeing her in the kitchen, her belly swollen with my baby, waiting for me to come home from a road trip; with two more beautiful brunet girls, who look exactly like their mother, playing at her feet. I chuckled softly to myself as I pushed the thought to the back of my head, we'd have plenty of time for that.

I watched her face cloud in confusion as we pulled into the driveway of the now familiar house, at least for me. The engine died as I turned the key to turn off my Jag before turning to Harley slowly; taking her small hands in mine.

"I can't promise that I'll be easy to live with... And that my schedule won't be annoying..." I took a deep breath, praying I already knew her answer to my next question. "But I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me?" I studied her as several different emotions crossed her face, each one, more confusing then the last. Finally she stopped; my breath stopped halfway in my throat before she spoke.

"You want me to move in?" She whispered so softly, if I was breathing, I probably wouldn't have heard it.

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed jumping out of the car and running around to pull her door open. "I want nothing more then for you to move in." I grinned as she took my offered hand and allowed me to walk her up to the house. Turning the key in the door and pushing it open, I paused briefly to swing her into my arms and carried her over the threshold into the vast foyer. Gently setting her down, I followed her a few steps behind letting her soak in the house, and it's emptiness. "I didn't really do anything to the house yet... but I figured... Maybe you could decorate?" She turned back towards me so quickly I thought she'd get whiplash.

"This is mine? I mean... I get to... You... This is ours?" She finally got a full sentence out, staring at me in utter disbelief.

"Of course..." I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist, her face buried in my chest. "Look, Harley...." I sighed pulling her away from me gently. "I know this is all really fast. But, Harley, I want you here, with me. I want you to be the one that I get to come home to at the end of a road trip. I want you to be the one I wake up to in the morning, and the one who's here to deal with hard losses with. And celebrate hard wins. Har... I want you."

"Oh Sid..." She whispered as my lips crashed against hers in a desperate need to be closer to her. To have her... to hold her.

I grunted softly, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her up to my height causing her to wrap her legs around me. I'm sure the room temperature increased by ten degrees as I pressed her gently against the wall giving me the freedom to push her t-shirt up her sides; my lips leaving hers to trail down her neck.

"Sid..." She whispered into my hair, egging me on as I continued down to her collarbone, my hands playing with the base of her lacy bra. Heh... she wore lace for me... "Sidney." Her voice was a little stronger this time causing me to stop what I was doing and look up at her. "I need to tell you something. I swallowed the lump in my throat, tensing slightly before nodding. Whatever it was, I could take it. "Can you put me down please?" She whispered avoiding my eyes as I gently placed her on the ground. I took a step back from her, allowing her some space as she collected her thoughts for whatever she needed to say. "Sid... I... Well..." I sighed softly, great this was bad news too. "I've never done.... this before." She sighed gesturing between us.

"Harley what are you talking about? You've never done this before?" I was deeply confused. My confusion lingered as a blush crept onto her face. What was she talking about? She hadn't moved in with anyone before? Good. She hadn't made out with anyone before? Well that's a lie...
I started to laugh softly as it dawned on me. "Har..." I soothed, pulling her into a tight hug. "Are you saying you've never had sex before?"

"Maybe..." She whispered softly against me. I felt her trembling as I smoothed her hair against her head.

"Harley, I'm never going to make you do something you don't want to do, ok?" My smile grew as I felt her nod. I took a half step away from her and tilted her head up gently. "I love you, no matter what." I finally said it, after weeks of knowing it was true I finally had the balls to say it. Okay, a lot of the courage was knowing how much hell I'd go through with the guys if I didn't say it... Her eyes widened as she stared up at me.

"You love me?" Her voice shook slightly, making me chuckle before softly kissing her again.

"Of course I do. More than anything." I brushed a piece of hair from her eyes, twisting it around my finger as I studied her face. She was so beautiful. Her smooth skin, her beautiful brown eyes, her cute little nose, and her mouth, her gorgeous plush lips just begging me to kiss again.

"Sid.. Promise me you're be gentle?" She sighed, looking down at our feet. I reached out and tipped her face so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Kittens will look harsh compared to this." I grinned swinging her into my arms and heading up the stairs, not stopping to show her around. There was always tomorrow. I gently set her down on the soft, California king size bed situated in the middle of the room. I slowly climbed on top of her, running my arms down her sides before bringing her shirt up and pulling it over her head. I pushed myself up onto my elbows to glance down at her. She looked gorgeous. Her dark hair fanned around her head as she bit her plush lip gently. My finger started to follow my eyes as they trailed down her body, pausing at the swell of her breasts as my fingers danced across the top of her black lace bra. She arched her back, pushing her breast against my hand, and moaned gently. I grinned to myself as I snaked my hand around her back to release her breasts from their captor. My mouth attached itself to one of them almost as soon as they were free. Taking her pert nipple into my mouth and sucking gently, my free hand finding the other, rolling it's own nipple between my thumb and forefinger.



"Sidney..." she groaned as my lips finally left her nipple moving further south onto her tight stomach.

"God you're so beautiful," I whispered tracing each one of her ab muscles with my tongue as my hands moved to the fly of her jeans. I lifted myself off of her to pull off her pants, taking off my shirt and pants in the same process, leaving both of us in just our underwear. "Har... Are you sure about this?" I asked, my voice thick with desire as my hand trailed down her inner thigh. She nodded as my fingers found their way into her panties without much direction from my brain. I heard her breathing accelerate as I drew figure eights around her clit with my thumb. "Tell me if you want to stop, or if it hurts ok?" I whispered before taking her earlobe into my mouth and pushing my index finger into her folds. She squeaked softly as I felt her hyman break as a slight pool of blood formed around my hand. "Are you okay, baby?" She nodded, as I pulled my finger out, pulling her panties off at the same time. I pushed my boxers off before reaching into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Seeing this she pushed herself up onto her elbows.

"Were you expecting this to happen, Sid?" She asked, she sounded hurt.

"Well, yah..." I shrugged. Was this a problem? "Eventually... I knew if you said yes to moving in. This would eventually happen. I just wanted to be ready, Harley. I honestly didn't-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as she pushed her self up and kissed me with intensity I'd never felt from her before. She finally lowered herself back to the bed, letting me tear open the package and slide the condom over my now almost painful erection. I needed her now. "Okay... So this is probably going to hurt a little. And if it gets to be too much, we'll stop okay?" I asked concerned as I spread her legs so I could fit between them, the head of my penis right at her opening. She nodded, moving to bite her lip. I stopped her by pulling her into a searing kiss as I pushed myself into her as gently as I could. Holy shit she was tight. I moaned into the kiss as I marvelled at the feeling of her surrounding me. She sighed gently as I felt something wet hit my hand that was stroking her cheek. I pulled back slightly from the kiss to look at her and found her crying softly. "Har... Maybe we should stop..." I sighed, moving to pull out of her again. She grabbed onto my arm that was holding me up and off of her.

"No... it's just... I..." She sighed, shakily wiping her tears with her free hand, I pushed her hand away and did it for her. "I want you to keep going." I nodded slowly, leaning back down and taking her lips with mine once more, burying myself deeper into her until I was in her completely. I paused like this for a second, relishing the feeling of being one being with the woman I loved. This was the best feeling in the world.

I sighed as I pulled almost completely out of her, catching a concerned look on her face. I grinned before slamming back into her with a grunt. I pulled her leg up and over my waist as we found a comfortable pace together.

My pace quickened as I felt her nails sink into my shoulders, before she clenched all her muscles around me, earning her name to escape my lips in a soft moan.

"Har..." I grunted, slowing down so she could get her barrings back. "I'm not gonna last much longer here..." I admitted, pushing her now damp hair from her face. She nodded gently, her eyes now almost black with desire for me. I pushed back into her harshly, grinning as she sighed my name, her eyes closing gently. "Say it again, baby." I demanded pulling all the way out, before slamming back in, and speeding up my pace, again. At this rate, and with her saying my name like that... I was done.

"God... Sidney..." She sighed, her nails raking their way down my back, leaving marks I'm sure would be there for days to come. "Siiiidnneeyyy!!" She half shouted, half moaned as her back arched towards me and her tight walls tightened even more, sending me over the cliff as I emptied myself into the condom. "Is it always like that?" She whispered as I fell against her, my cheek falling just above her left heart. I shook my head against her as I listened to her heartbeat finally returning to normal.

"They say it gets better every time.." I grinned as I barely heard her audible 'oh' before pushing my self off and out of her. "I'll be right back baby.." I soothed, pulling off the condom and heading into the bathroom.

With the evidence destroyed, and my hands washed. I slowly wandered back into our bedroom to find Harley curled up on the right side of the bed, under the covers, sleeping softly. I was one hella lucky guy....

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    I AM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH THEM, U DOTN EVEN KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great update and very hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lord, why couldn't my first time have been with Sidney?!

    That was hot and sweet and absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Heather, I have to admit, I read this probably 8 times, and Sid's right "They say it gets better every time..". HAHA. I'm so happy you went with them having sex, because there ain't a whole lot of sex happenin' on blogger right now, and I think a lot of us were deprived! So, umm, yeah... HA. Reading it AGAIN got me all giddy.

    (thigh master)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kristina BAHAHAHAHA thigh master... oh lord... you'll just have to send this link to the hubby =P

    And Heather... I LOVED IT!

    I think I said 'awwwww' like a million times!! It was sooo great! I can't wait for the next Sidney's POV!!

    ReplyDelete