Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chapter 34: The Perfect Morning

- Just a little bit of fluff :-)




Whats love got to do with it? Everything.

I lay awake holding her in my arms, her head on my chest and my arms wrapped securely around her body. She can't be mine can she? I cast my mind back to earlier, we were actually giving this a chance. I knew I couldn't fuck this up, not this time. My eyes ran over her creamy white skin, stopping at all best places momentarily. Her black hair splayed out on the bed like the cloak of darkness you get on those clear nights. Surely this can't get any better? She was beautiful - the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Eventually I let my eyes close and sleep can over me like a relaxing ocean wave.


I awoke to the feeling of fingers dancing across my abs, tracing the lines of each muscle and down on over the v shape of my pelvis. I wonder if she knows what she's doing to me? My eyes snapped open and looked carefully down at her, she must of felt my gaze because she looked up and smiled. A genuine smile, one that told me she was happy being with me - and only me.


''I meant every word I said last night,'' The words came out of my mouth faster than my brain could register them. All I knew was that I wanted her to know that I wasn't just saying it to get her to stay with me after sex. I hoped what she said meant something too because if it didn't I was almost sure my heart would break.


I know, I could tell. I'm good at reading people. If it goes for anything, I meant it too.'' Her smile broadened as she spoke.


''Yeah, it does. I means a lot actually.'' I returned her bright smile. Brushing a strand of hair away from her eyes I moved my head down and kissed her softly, hoping that some of the words that I wasn't quite ready to say would pass through our lips. Eventually, I thought, eventually I want to be able to say those three words but not just yet.


''Lets order room service,'' I glanced at her and winked seductively as I reached for the phone and hit the right button for reception. I ordered half the breakfast menu and decided I wanted to have a little fun just for me. I climbed on top of her grinning like a Cheshire cat and began my assault.





''Mmm, that was sooo good,'' She locked eyes with me as she licked her fingers clean of the strawberries and cream we had just devoured. I knew she was doing it deliberately to get me going and it was working.


''Damn right it was good,'' I moved to where she was sitting on her knees and grabbed her hand finishing off sucking the remains of 'breakfast' from her small fragile fingers. I hadn't checked the time in a while but I figured it must be after twelve and the guys must be wondering where I am - in fact I highly doubt that, I can picture them high fiving each other as they see my absence and realize where I must be. I'm only to happy to let them think whatever they want, I'm pretty sure quite a few people saw Megan & I leave together last night and I don't care.


''I should go get my clothes and everything from my room, I'll be in 20 minutes or something like that,'' She chattered quickly as she dressed herself in last nights discarded clothing. I moved over to her not wearing a single scrap of clothing and slammed her up against the door smashing my lips to hers and pushing myself into her making sure she could feel how much I still wanted her. Without another word she moved out from underneath me and slipped out the door while I carefully watched her. That dress made her curves looks even more amazing.


I sat down and watched some daytime television thinking about different things. Taylor came to mind, I had heard a rumor that she was seeing one of the Blackhawk's and usually this would have annoyed me but somehow I was strangely happy for her and at least I wouldn't have to explain why I couldn't see her again. I was officially going to be a one woman man.





The water ran quickly over me as I basked in the hot steam that was quickly filling the shower room. I was still thinking about everything that had gone on the night before but as I relaxed my mind became an empty space. I rubbed the shampoo into my hair - making sure nothing got into my eyes, I hated that. As I rinsed the soap from my hair I felt a pair of hand come around my body and head extremely south. ''Miss me already?'' She whispered hotly into my ear. I was wrong this just keeps getting better.

2 comments: