Monday, October 19, 2009

Chapter: 33 Finally On The Same Page

Megan's POV

''You’re so beautiful,'' He whispered softly into my ear; his hot breath caressing it’s way along my neck, leaving goosebumps in it’s wake. He knelt down in front of me, gently sliding his fingers under the lace of my panties, pulling them down. I stepped out of them and he tossed them aside; running his fingers along my curves as he stood up slowly - his eyes roaming every inch of my flesh before stopping on my eyes.
He grinned at me slyly as he moved around to stand behind me; his hand running down my back and up into the wetness between my thighs. I let out a moan as his fingers started circling my clit.
It was with the thud-thud of my fast-beating heart pounding loudly in my ears and throat, that I felt Jordan’s teeth graze my neck. I cried out as his canines broke through my tender skin, causing a burning pain of pleasure I had never experienced before. I grabbed onto his thighs, pressing my back into his chest with force as I began to dig my nails into him.

He grunted, swatting at my hands before he reached up to grab onto my shoulders, roughly spinning me around. He grasped onto my arms with his calloused fingers; licking his lips as he stared down at me.
I reached out for his tie, tugging it towards me; taking the rest of him with it. His lips crushed down on mine and I grinned into the kiss; my entire body electric with need for him.
I pulled at the royal-blue, silk fabric in my hand; loosening it enough that I was able to pull it over his head. My hands began searching for his buttons next. Finding them I fumbled with the top one, giving up completely and grasping the white cotton shirt in both hands - tearing it in two different directions, until it hung open limply. “Impatient?” He asked with a hoarse voice, his fingers digging into my flesh as he pulled me back against him.

I grinned in agreement as I grabbed at his belt, tugging at it roughly until it came undone. I flung it aside and undid his dress pants; causing him to chuckle at my exuberance as he stepped out of his remaining clothes.
He brought his hands down, gripping onto my hips and lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning softly as I felt his erection rub again me. He laid me down on the bed, allowing himself to fall down on top of me; holding himself up on his elbows.
He smiled at me, not just a smirk; but a smile that showed off his perfectly white teeth, travelling all the way up to his sparkling blue eyes. I sighed up at him, tracing the muscles of his biceps with the tips of my fingers. I exhaled slowly, indulging in the feel of his perfect, beautiful, hard body on top of mine.
He began to sway his body slightly, rubbing the head of his hard-on against my clit. “Who’s impatient now?” I purred, arching my back against his firm chest.

He sighed, leaning down to kiss me gently on forehead. “It’s weird isn’t it? I’ve been wanting this for so long… it almost hurts to be this close to you now…”

I nodded in agreement, wrapping my hand around the back of his neck and pulling him down towards me. “What are we waiting for then?” I grazed his bottom lip with my teeth.

Jordan let out a grunt; grabbing on to my thigh with a hand and wrenching it open. He sat up in between my lips, smirking to himself as I whined his name. “What do you want Megan?” He asked smugly, jabbing into my folds with his fingers. Quickly pulling them back and forth inside of me. I let out a gasp, reaching out for him, longing to run my hands over every part of his body. “Tell me what you want babe…”

“I want you…” I moaned softly… biting onto my own lip.

He smiled sheepishly, forcing his fingers into me deeper. “Sorry… I didn’t quite catch that… who do you want?”

I blushed a deep scarlet as I finally realized what he was looking for. Propping myself up on my elbows I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him towards me. “I want you, Jordan… only you, Jordan… please…”

Groaning he pushed me back down on the bed, falling down on top of me to bite at my nipples. He pulled my hands over my head, allowing his tongue to roam all over my chest - sending electric shivers through my body - until he had me begging for more.

Without warning he took my thighs in his hands again, this time slamming me onto his erection. He started to thrust himself in to me quickly; the sound of his grunting sending tingles of pleasure across every part of my body. I arched my back with raw emotion, pleasure and pain becoming one as his pounded himself deeper into me than anyone had ever gone. I clawed at his bare back as he brought me over the edge for the first time; his body shaking with lust as he pumped in and out of me - so hard I could feel the beginning of bruises on my inner thigh, where his hips slammed against my soft skin. “Jordan…” I mumbled, almost incoherently as he brought me up against him roughly; moving us off the bed.

I felt my back forced up against the cool wall of the hotel room. He began to thrust faster, earning a cry of approval from me as he held me up roughly. My legs began to tremble as his teeth sunk into the other side of my neck, until I couldn’t form rational thoughts past the feel of him against me.

I felt my nails break the skin as I dug into his back; while screaming out in orgasmic pleasure. Erratic breathing and wild emotion filling every part of my body as I hugged Jordan against me.
The intensity of his orgasm caused me to close my eyes and hold onto him tighter. He came inside of me, an act that pushed me to climax again.

Jordan moved backwards, flopping down on the bed, still clutching me onto his lap. He exhaled loudly as we hung on to each other; our breathing finally beginning to return to normal.


“So… you’re ok with that…?” He trailed off, causing me to giggle lightly as I listened intently to the beating of his heart. My head rested, comfortably, on his chest as I traced his chiselled abdomen with my fingers. His hands dragged through my hair, gently tugging at the roots as he massaged my scale; causing me to close my eyes and sigh - complete contentment.

“Of course I am…” I whispered softly, tilting my face up so that I could see him. “Coming from a girl who’s been around the block a few times… let me be the first to say; Jordan Staal has no equal.”

He laughed loudly at that; squishing me against his side with a muscular arm, as he bent forward to kiss the top of my head. We laid in complete silence for a few more comfortable minutes, before I felt him shift uneasily. “Megan… about Marc…” He said quietly, causing me to close my eyes. I rolled over, starting to protest when he brought a finger up to my lips. “No… just listen. I…” He sighed, pulling me back down against him. “I don’t want to ever have to think about anyone else being with you. Ever. I might not be the greatest catch in the world, and this whole ’relationship’ thing never made a lot of sense to me before but - I want it now. I want to know that when I come back to Pittsburgh, you’ll be waiting for me. I want someone to miss me when I’m gone, someone that cares about me more than money or status… I want a girlfriend” He sat up, rolling me onto my back as he cupped my face in one of his hands. “I want a reason to come home Megan, and I want you to be that reason.”

I bit my lip as my vision blurred slightly; hot tears streaking down the side of my face as I nodded up at him. “I want that too…” I managed to whisper before I pulled his face down to mine.

5 comments:

  1. I can't figure out if the temperture raised because of the sex or because of the tears I'm about to cry.

    Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Heather. Hot AND sweet?! Damn it, where's my Jordan Staal? It was beyond perfection. So much so that I can't think of any other adjectives to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?

    I want sex like that!! UGH! This has me all flustered and frustrated. I don't know if I need a shower or if I need to make a few phone calls... okay that just makes me sound like a... yeah.

    Anywho, this couldn't be anymore perfect. And who would have thought Jordan Staal had a big softie inside of him... he OBVIOUSLY isn't soft on the outside, so it's gotta be somewhere. ;)

    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete