Monday, October 5, 2009

Chapter 27: Saying The Wrong Thing

-Sorry it's not up to my usual standard. My grandfather's in the hospital so my minds been elsewhere, it didn't have a lot of time between hospital visits but I tried, I hate letting people down and missing my day to post. Hope everyones well, hopefully I'll have more time to concentrate on my next post. Thanks.



Why did I call her? I was torturing myself. Ever since Marc Andre's bachelor party the guys has been teasing me about her. 'When did you start wanting to have cosy nights in with a girl?' and stuff like 'You looovvvee her . . ''. It was getting to the point where I almost believed them. Part of me wanted to but as I made my decision on which DVD we were going to watch I moved the thought of l-o-v-e to the back of my mind.


''Alright, Green Street Hooligans it is!'' She started to giggle as I got up and jumped onto the couch, crushing her. I decided I loved hearing her laugh.


''Your such a dork . . '' She managed to say between laughs as I shifted her light weight body in front of me and pulled her backsnugly against my chest.


Usually I was the one who started us off but this time it was different. She initiated the first kiss and as usual we were never going to see the end of the movie.


I picked her up and she easily settle in my arms attaching her lips once more to me.The way I was carrying her reminded me too much about marriage. Woah, slow down there man. I could hear Max saying in my ear.


I laid her down on the bed and went to get on top her but she moved and slid on top of me. Taking her shirt off as she went. I decided to join the party and took off mine as well. She pressed - no pushed her lips to mine and started on my belt, then moving on to my top button and zipper.


I took in her breath taking body running my hands down her curves, feeling her shiver under my touch. Flipping her over I heard her sigh, just hearing how contented she was made me realize I'd never tire of pleasing during sex and in life as well, a feeling that was strange yet cause me to smile and embrace it.


As I began working my way down to her top button, I felt her body stiffen and moved my head back up into the crook of her neck, taking in her smell and placing soft kisses on the skin there. I felt a small droplet of water on my forehead and pulled back looking at the tears running down her sweet face. ''Megan are you okay?'' Then she covered her with her hands.


''Get out,'' I though I heard her say through her wall of slim fingers.


''What?'' I said as I grabbed her wrist, trying to pry them from her face. ''Did I do something, if you don't want to have sex-'' I came out all wrong, this was the one time I wanted to break my cardinal rule and say 'make love' and I fucked up.


''I said get out!'' She shoved me backwards. It broke my heart to see her upset - another new feeling. ''Megan come on talk to me. . .''. Next came the pillow, I caught it. I wasn't budging except to slip on my shirt.


''What are you waiting for? I said go!'' Still I stayed firm. ''Get the fuck out, I hate you!'' It came at me from nowhere and hit me like a bullet to the heart.


I ran to my car and starred at the steering wheel and then I felt something hot on my cheek, I put my hand to my face, a tear. This can't be happening, not to me. I don't cry - ever.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your Grandfather. I hope he recovers soon. - I really liked this. I love getting Jordan's POV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing ok Becky <3


    Oh lord, Jordan's crying? You're breaking my heart here =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa, I hope he's better soon.

    ReplyDelete