Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chapter 27: Playing Romeo

I watched in horror as she followed Fiona and her two daughters up the doorway. Was she really not considered part of the family? I quietly turned off my Jag and searched for a way back to her. AHA! My eyes lit up as I spotted the lattuce climbing up to a small window. That's gotta be her. I grunted as I began to climb.


"Please be open..." I breathed to the universe as I tried for the window. Success! I grinned as the window slid open letting me slide into the empty room. I sat on her bed comfortably as I listened to the sounds of the house. Doors opening and closing, voices speaking lowly to eachother. It was peaceful... And disturbing. Especially as soon as I remember what Fiona had said to Harley as we pulled up. I mean, my God! She's not a servant. If anything... She should be treated like a princess... I smiled as my mind began to wonder back to this evening, and how perfect she was. How perfect her kisses were. I sighed as the door slowly began to open. I watched her turn on the lights and finally finding my eyes, screaming softly. I held in a chuckle as I held a finger to my lips.


"Sidney!" She hissed. "What are you doing up here?" I shrugged easily. "How did you get up here?" I chuckled softly, rubbing the tops of her arms, pulling her between my legs.


"I climbed the roses..." I shrugged nonchalantly, gently taking her chin in my hand and pulling her luscious, perfect lips to mine. I grinned victoriously as she relaxed into me, bringing her soft hands to the back of my neck, and weaving into my hair. I drew my tongue against her bottom lip, looking for entrance. She smiled into the kiss, opening her mouth to me as I twisted her tongue with my own. I fell backwards onto her bed, pulling her down with me as she squealed lightly. "Shhh..." I whispered before running my hands down her sides, playing with the bottom of her shirt. She jumped and tried to pull off of me as her phone began to ring beside her. "Ignore it..." I mumbled against her neck as I played with the bare skin of the small of her back.

"It's Megan... I have too..." She sighed as she rolled off of me reluctantly. I groaned loudly as I sat up on the bed, watching her pace the length of her room. "Megan? What's up? I thought that Jordan-" Megan? Shit... what did he do now? "Megan? Oh my God, are you crying?! What happened... what did he do?" I was going to kill him.

"What happened, Harley?" I asked gently as she paused turning to look at me, covering the mouth piece on her phone.

"I don't know... I'm trying to find out. But Jordan's got her crying, Sid." She sighed turning back to her phone. That son of a bitch! I was going to kill him. I really didn't care what these guys did on their own time, but you never... never make a woman cry.

"Baby..." I whispered at her. "I'm gonna go find Jordan." She nodded talking to Megan again as I disappeared back down the lattuce. I jumped into my car and sped my way down to Megan house. I stopped as soon as I saw Jordan's truck, running up and knocking on the door as he unlocked my side. "What happened, Jordy..." I sighed as I climbed in next to him.

"I don't know, Sid... I... We... well... uh..." He stumbled over his own words as I waited, staring out the windsheild. "We were fooling around... And then, she... just fipped out. Kicked me out..." He sighed deeply, I looked at him breifly as he stared at his hands in his lap. "She said she hated me."

"Look, Jordan, let me talk to her. Figure out what happened." He glanced up at me sadly as I opened my door. "Just stay here, man." He nodded as I turned and jogged down to her door. I knocked breifly, but tried the door when she didn't respond. Sweet.. it was open.

"I'd have to tell him that I slept with his brother..." My stomach lurched. What?

"What the fuck did you just say?" I bit as she slowly turned towards me. She slept with Marc? She fucking slept with Marc?!?! "You had sex with Jordan's brother?" I spat, turning away from her as soon as she nodded. "Wow... here I thought you were different. But... you're just another puck slut..." I stared at the floor, embaressed to even look at her. "Stay away from him." She paused, lowering her phone from her ear.

"Please don't tell him..." She whispered as I slowly turned my glance to her, glaring. I turned to glance at the closed door.

"I won't tell him... as long as you stay away from him." I turned back to her as she nodded. I glared once more as I turned and stalked out the door. I opened the door to Jordan's truck as soon as I got back to it.

"C'mon Jordy. Why don't we go and meet up with Max..." The tall boy-man shook his head slowly. "Jordan... You really shouldn't be alone right now. Just come out for a bit. You know Max will cheer you up." He sighed loudly before nodding. "We'll take my car." He nodded again, sliding out of his truck and towards my car.



We pulled into Diesel a mere ten minutes later, and headed directly up to VIP. I sent Harley a quick text:

Jordan, ok. Check on Megan. Miss you.

Max met us at the top of the stairs.

"Tough night, Staalsy?" He grinned taking the tall boy under his arm. "Uncle Maxy will take good care of you, don't you worry..." I sighed deeply as I rubbed at my temples. Damned drama...

4 comments:

  1. UGH! Loved it!

    Poor Sidney... getting caught up in all the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damned drama is right!! Oh lordy what have they gotten themselves into!? Well Sid REALLY is Romeo. Heather, you're making me fall back in love with Sid. I think somewhere over the past year I fell OUT of love with him, but you're definitely swinging me back toward him. Awesome update lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update!!! I agree, poor Sid and Harley getting caught up in other peoples issues! Hope that it doesn't come between them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So romantic, he climbed up her window (through roses, even more romantic image) into her room. It's like in all those princess stories where the prince comes and rescues them!

    ReplyDelete