Monday, November 16, 2009

Chapter 45: A Little Romance

''Do you love me?'' I asked. Praying I had heard her rightly in her conversation with my brother. It had shocked me but it was something I could definitely get used to hearing.


I watched her eyes close with the tiredness from our long journey, I watched as she nodded her head up and down and I watched as she slipped into a black silk nightdress and slip into bed.


I undressed quickly leaving nothing but my boxers on and moved under the quilt, loving how warm it was.


''Hey Megan,'' I said quietly.


''Yeah?'' She replied softly.


''I love you too,'' I grinned and looked at her as she turned and gave me a small smile. She planted a soft kiss on my lips and laid her head down on my chest, placing a leg between mine. I felt sleep take over me with a smile etched on my face.



--------------------------------------



I felt her run her hand over my chest, tracing the lines of my abs, I heard her sigh and press her mouth to the underside of my chin.


She moved to straddle my thighs, I opened my eyes to her bent over, her hair tickling my chest as yet another part of her perfect body traced my abs, her tongue sliding down the ridges. The feeling was euphoric. I let out a gasp which stopped her in her tracks and her head shot up.


''Merry Christmas baby, I love you,'' She whispered softly as she slipped the black nightie over her head revealing her perky round breasts. I sat up and grabbed her arms with one hand.


''I want to make love to you. I need to make love to you,'' She moaned as I decided I was going to express my feelings in a way I never had before. It wasn't just sex anymore, it was love. I was going to let her know just how much I love her.


I captured her lips forcing her on to her back and on to the bed, she put her fingers into the sides of my boxers and pushed them down as far as she could and I did the rest, shaking them off the side of the bed.


I moved myself down the bed, pulling her legs forward and flicking my tongue to her clit repeatedly making her squirm and grab on to the sheets either side of her.


I darted my tongue into her folds, feeling how soaking wet she had become. Swirling round and up and down until she lifting herself off the bed and moaning my name over and over again.


''I....need....y-y-you,'' She breathed out heavily between her moans.


I slid carefully up the bed and looked deep into her big brown eyes as she spread her legs even further than she already had. I entered her slowly letting her adjust to my size. Once I was fully inside I stopped and enjoyed the hot, tight feeling that engulfed my length. ''I love you more than I can ever say,'' I whispered as she wrapped her legs around my back and held my gaze as we started to with each other, completely in rhythm.


I slid in and out of her wanting her to enjoys this and I was being a little selfish because the look on her face every time I pushed back into her was bringing me so much pleasure.


I watched her face as she came and I wasn't far behind. She screamed my name so loudly I was sure the whole house would be woken by her shouts. In fact I hoped in particular that my brother had heard. It would let him know that he was well out of the picture.


We lay tangled in each other bodies, covered in sweat. Our breaths staggered, our chests rising and falling and our hands holding each other so tightly.


''I can't imagine ever not being with you,'' I let my thoughts come out as words.


''Me neither,'' She replied looking straight at me, letting me know she means it.



---------------------------------------------



We walked down the stairs hand in hand, after this morning we struggled to keep our hands each other. Which had resulted in us showering together, not that I minded that though. At least we saved water.


''So glad you finally decided to join us,'' My dad joked as we entered the living room.


''Merry Christmas guys,'' I said as we took a seat on the couch and sipped from our glasses of champagne that Eric's wife had handed us. The fire was lit and it reminded of one of those scenes from old movies, a whole family sitting around the fire with the heavily decorated tree in the background.


''We'd ask you if had a good morning but we won't because we heard you two pretty clearly this morning,'' With that the whole room erupted in laughter and Megan turned about four shades of dark red.


This was going to be the best Christmas yet.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! The whole family heard them, how embarassing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't just sex anymore, it was love. I was going to let her know just how much I love her.
    ^^ AWWWWWWWW my little heart just melted... that was so cute... I love this Jordan!

    Also I agree with Cathy... that sucks! I think I would die if that ever happened to me... at least they're good natured about it though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, but is Marc laughing?

    Great post, Becky! Jordan is so sweet. /sigh. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. teeeheee! At least the fam damily was ok with it... Or were all of them????

    ReplyDelete