Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chapter 44 - Baby Juice

Megan's POV

'Mom, this is Megan,'' Jordan’s not even finished the introductions when his mother grabs a hold of me, pulling me away from him.

''Come away from that troublesome boy and tell me about yourself.'' She laughs as she leads me towards the house. I glance over my shoulder at Jordan; praying fervently that he’s following us, but to my dismay, he wasn‘t.
I caught Marc’s eye just as I hit the first step of the porch; he was shooting a sheepish grin - one that has me blushing crimson. “Oh Jordan!” Linda scolds over her shoulder at her son, “she’s beat-red! I told you to make sure that rental truck was warmed up before you put her in it! She’s freezing!”
I gave the slender woman a weak smile, thankful for her misinterpretation.


I took the silverware out of Linda’s hand, turning around and heading for the table. I wasn’t usually one to set the kitchen table - to be honest, I didn’t even have a kitchen table at home - but I wanted to make a good first impression. What worried me even more than the tension between Jordan and Marc, was the idea that Linda and Henry might not like me; and I needed them to like me.
It was frightening, but I had to admit it to myself; I needed Jordan in my life for sure. I was already more dependent on him for my happiness, than I thought possible.
I leaned over the table with my back to the kitchen, as Linda walked by me. I could hear Jordan and Eric moving around behind me, eating the food that they weren’t suppose to be eating; and I could sense Marc, watching me.
It was fairly clear that he had no emotional attachment to me, but he was enjoying Jordan’s resentment a bit too much. “Jordan, can you grab me some more forks?” I asked over my shoulder as I slid the last one into place.

“Sure babe.” He said, and I heard a drawer open.

“I’d like to fork her… again…” Marc said quietly, just loud enough that his voice didn’t carry out to the living room; where Henry and Linda were talking softly.

I spun around, my eyes wide with shock as I looked anxiously at Jordan; the last thing I needed was an all out brawl on the kitchen table. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who picked up on the fists Jordan was now clutching at his said; “Whoa, whoa… first off…” Eric started, raising an eyebrow at Marc. “Did you seriously just say ‘fork her’? What is this? Ninth grade? … and secondly, what do you mean again?”

Marc shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant; but he was unable to hide to grin that was threatening the corners of his mouth. “Oh… I don’t know… why don’t you ask Jordan?”

“Jordan?” Eric said, his eyes darting back and forth between his younger brothers and me.
Jordan didn’t answer, his eyes were locked on Marc.

“Hold on a second… do you mean Marc and her?” Jared cocked his head in my direction, a huge smirk on his face.
With the most self-restraint I’d ever seen him use, Jordan moved past Marc, walking towards me.
He gently set the forks on the table before taking my hand in his and leading me out of the kitchen.

I followed him up the stairs and down the hallway; going past his room. “Where are we going?” I asked quietly as Jordan pushed another door open.
The room was messy and covered in pictures of bikini clad girls and Ranger’s jerseys. “Are we in Marc’s room?”

“Yah…” He breathed as he pulled me against him, his lips attacking mine. Before I could protest or make a move to stop him; he grabbed the waist of my jeans and roughly tugged them off.
He quickly undid his belt and quietly nudged me down onto the bed. Clutching my hips in his hands he pushed me to the edge of the bed and slammed his body into mine.
I let out a small yelp, squeezing my eyes shut. “You’re gonna have to be quieter than that babe…” He whispered smugly, reaching for a pillow.

I shoved the corner into my mouth; trying not to think about where it’d been as Jordan thrusted himself in to me, as fast as he could.
The bed should have been slamming into the wall; but he held me firmly in place with his upper strength - my hips completely off the bed.

The fear of getting caught, mixed with the sensations of his body moving deep inside; had me climaxing more rapidly than I ever had. I squealed into the pillow, squishing it against my face as the wave of warm liquid pooled out of me onto Marc’s floor.
Jordan let out a low grunt, slowing down his pumps as I felt his cock begin to twitch with his own orgasm.

I was panting when I pushed myself off the bed, tiptoeing for my jeans. I shoved them on quickly and turned back around just in time to get caught in Jordan’s strong arms.
He grabbed onto my ass and scooped me up, allowing my legs to wrap around his waist, as he carried me back to his room.



Who knew that stuffing and gravy could be turned into a sexual innuendo? Marc might as well have spent the night jumping up and down, yelling about our one night stand, at the rate he was going.
Luckily Linda was too sweet to even realize that Marc wasn’t referring to the potatoes when he talked about how moist and creamy they were. Eric was a life saver when it came to Henry; occupying his attention for the whole meal - saving me the embarrassment of his father’s comprehension.


“Jordan, Eric, come help me with this!” Henry yelled from the living room. I watched Jordan’s eyes lock on mine as he slowly followed Eric out of the kitchen; leaving Marc and I cleaning off the table.

“So… looks like you got what you wanted…” Marc hissed, his voice spewing venom at me as he leaned across the table.

“I have to no idea what you’re talking about.” I spat back, looking up to meet his intense stare.

“Of course you don’t… guess we see what you really are now.”

“What the fuck Marc!? What do you want from me? It was one time… it meant nothing! Are you so hard up for a lay that you can’t drop it?”

“I thought you said you didn’t sleep with Jordan. You told me you never slept with my brother… what are you doing? Trying to collect all the Staal brothers? You used me to get to him… I guess I shouldn’t have expected any less from some skank at a bar.”

I shook my head, unable to do anything but stare at him for a full minute. “When I met you at the bar that night, I was telling you the truth. I never slept with Jordan until a few months later… and if you want to know the honest -to-god truth… sleeping with you, almost ruined my chances with Jordan.” I moved away from the table, dumping the dishes into the skin. “Honestly, if a girl slept with Eric, or Jared, would it make you want them more? I don’t think so…

“Slut.” Marc spat under his breath, unable to think of another rebuttal, as Jordan walked into the kitchen. He stopped and stared at the back of his brother’s head.
Feeling the gaze Marc looked up grinned, “have fun with my sloppy seconds… brother.”

Jordan exhaled loudly, grabbing a steak knife off the table. “What are you doing?” I hissed, running over to grab his arm.

“I’m gonna cut him.” He said quickly, causing me to exhale noisily. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was joking, but only slightly.



“So… good times at the Staal’s house, eh?” I smiled as Eric leaned against the door way, looking slightly bemused, slightly entertained.

I gave him a weak smile. “Listen… I know what you must think of me and-”

He held up his hands, cutting me off with a smile. “It’s nothing personal, Marc’s not a bad guy. It’s just… the whole… sibling rivalry stuff I guess. The only difference is when it gets as heated as it does here… well…” He rolled his eyes nodded in the direction of the kitchen. “I just wanted to say… Jordan’s happy. Really happy… more so than I’ve seen him in a long time so - thank you.” He stood up straight, moving away from the doorframe, as if to leave. “I don’t really know what happened between you and Marc, but… Marc can suck it up. As far as I‘m concerned Jordy‘s in love and… just don‘t let anything Marc says get to you. They‘ll find something else to fight about eventually.”

“Eric…” I called after him as he took a step out into the hallway. He turned around, raising his eyebrows. “I’m in love with Jordan, a lot. I don’t want to cause a rift in your family but… it’s gonna take a lot more than Marc to make me leave. Jordan’s the one that I want for… well… as long as he’ll keep me I guess.”

“I’m sure I’ll be seeing lots of you then.” He grinned, nodding goodbye as he disappeared.

I turned back around, rummaging for some Pjs, when I heard the door close behind me. “Did you mean that?”

“What?” I asked, smiling up at Jordan as he walked towards me.

“I heard you talking to Eric… did you mean what you said? You love me?”

I opened my mouth to talk when the door flew open. “Tell me you didn’t! Tell me that is not baby juice all over my floor!” Marc begged, stepping into the room.

“Oh no… sorry that was me. What can I say? Peggy Mason just can’t get enough of the old Jared lovin!” Jared laughed as he walked past the door.

“Oh no way! Fuck you dude! I told you never to mention her name again!” Marc whirled around, taking off after Jared, full tilt.

I stared up at Jordan, searching for an explanation. “Marc’s old girlfriend from high school… and don’t change the subject! Do you love me?”

I bit my lip, staring up at him through heavy lids. I wanted to say something smart, witty, romantic; but I couldn’t think of anything, so I just nodded.

7 comments:

  1. awwwww that was adrable

    hahaha baby juice.. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "Did you seriously just say ‘fork her’? What is this? Ninth grade?"

    2. The potatoes... need I say more?

    3. The steak knife. I actually kinda wanted Jordy to stab Marc.

    4. Peggy Mason!? I kinda wanna know whatever story is behind that. Ha ha.

    This was just hilarious, Zigh. Frickin' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so the sex is phenomenal!!!!
    And the two of them together are adorable!
    Great work, Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this?! GUH, anyways... SEX ON MARC'S BED?! bahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    This chapter was so full of win. OH MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete