Friday, November 6, 2009

Chapter 40: Arriving

'Flight 234DY to Thunder Bay, Ontario is now boarding at Gate 9.'


I watched her sleeping soundly with her head laid on my lap her eyes closed - oblivious to the world around her. Her chest rising and falling softly as I'm sure she's dreaming of happy things, a smile occasionally flickering onto her pale face.


''Time to wake up,'' I whisper in her ear as I hear out flight being called over the load speaker. I don't particularly want to wake yet, she looks so peaceful.


''Mmm,'' She groans or perhaps moans as she carefully opens her bright eyes, a big grin appearing on her small features.


''Our flights boarding. Time to go babe.'' I continue, explaining why I had to bring her from her safe dreamworld.


''Yeah, Yeah, I'm ready.'' She says as she jumps up and grabs her overly large handbag that I'm sure contains everything but the kitchen sink. Even though we had checked in two large suitcases for the few days we were going to be in Thunder Bay. Women.


We line up with the other 100 people on our flight, as we wait to have our passports checked she lightly rests her head against my shoulder. I look at her and she turns her head enough to give me a small smile.


-----------------------------


We take our seats on the plane next to one of those snooty businessmen with his laptop out in front of him, I squeeze myself into the ludicrously small seat, these are obviously not made for people my height. I take the middle one and smile at the man but her barely acknowledges our presence until Megan slides a hand up my leg and he catches us, gives us a stern look of disgust then turns back to whatever he was doing.


''Wanna go somewhere?'' She whispers into my ear but brain doesn't automatically register what she means until she undoes my seatbelt for me and takes my hand, giving me a sultry look. Now I know what she means.


''I've always wanted to do this.'' She says quietly as we both step into the small compartment and she locks the door behind her.


As I open my mouth to agree she silences me with a searing hot kiss. her tongue forcing it's way onto my mouth, fighting me for my natural dominance. This was going to be a quick one but with so much adrenaline running through me my senses are dangerously heightened. She reaches for the buckle of my jeans and slips her hands into my boxers, inadvertently sliding both them and my pants to the floor.


''I'm so wet for you right now,'' She breathes into my ear, letting her tongue dance tantalizingly around my ear lobe.


I pull her leggings down roughly sure that my nails have scratched her thighs on the way down. Slipping my fingers into her purple lace panties, I feel just exactly how wet she really is. She must have been walking around like this. She pushes her underwear the rest of the way down her legs and grabs my painfully hard erection towards her, guiding me inside me her.


''Go fast and hard. Don't hold back.'' She manages out between hard breaths.


I move my hand of her mouth as I start to move inside of her. I know just how she wants it and I know I'm the only one who can give it to her.


--------------------------------------------


''How is this going to work, you know with your brother?'' She starts as we drive out of the airport and onto the roads that lead to my parents farm. We're sod farmers you see, one of the most well known in Ontario.


''If he says something I'll speak to him about it. Don't worry babe.'' I reply trying to convince not only her but myself too. My brothers and I fight over the simplest of shit but when I called Marc he didn't seem too happy. We all have serious issues with jealousy but I had promised myself. I wouldn't over-react.


''Here we are,'' I say as I pull up in front of the house at the top of our circular driveway. The front door opens and my family pours out of our farmhouse.


''Jordan, sweetie.'' My mom shouts as she runs out towards the rental truck and pulls me into a hug that's strangely tight for a woman nearly half my size.

''Hey bro,'' I hear from behind me as I turn and see my brother standing behind. He pulls me into our man hug. ''Man, she's even hotter than I remember,'' He continues and I feel the rage bubbling up inside of me. Calm down, it's Christmas, family time.


''Come inside,'' Mom gestures as I push Megan in front of me. ''Mom, this is Megan,'' She grins widely and pulls Megan away from me.


''Come away from that troublesome boy and tell me about yourself.'' She laughs as I pull a hurt face.


I move back to my truck and catch Marc looking at Megan from behind. This isn't going to be a fun weekend.

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYA FOR A JEALOUS JORDAN !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! This visit should be very interesting to say the least!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like two Staals fighting over the same girl. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, this is going to be VERY interesting. I can't wait to see how this goes.

    And YAY for them joining the mile-high club!

    ReplyDelete