Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chapter 39: A Home For The Holidays

I walked arm and arm with Jordan, allowing him to lead me into the garage; unable to contain the grin on my face as I made eye contact with Harley. Jordan followed me into the backroom; watching as I took off my jacket and grabbed for my overalls. “Not gonna lie Meg… those are pretty hot.” He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist after I had pulled them on.

“Mmm… nothing hotter than a girl covered in grease.” I agreed, placing my hands on the back of his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.
Eventually, I reluctantly unwound myself from around him, giving him one last grin as we made our way back out into the shop.

“Who’s that guy?” Jordan asked, as I reached for the daily task sheet.

“Umm…” I said, glancing up from the list to see where he was pointing.

And that’d be Jason… “Oh shit!” I yelped as I caught site of Sidney. I grabbed onto Jordan’s hand and yanking him towards the exit.

“What?” He asked, confused, his eyes darting back and forth between me and the man that was now wrapped around Harley. “Who’s he?”

“He‘s no one… now grab your buddy and just let me talk this over with Harley…”

“Babe…”

“Jordan please, please, please, please!” I chanted, bouncing like a child as I pleaded with him to take off. “This is not gonna be pretty if he stays.” I added, pointing at his captain.
Sidney’s hands were clenched into fists at his side and his jaw was set in an angry line.

“Oh… alright… I’ll still see you tonight though? Eight?” I nodded, urging him towards Sidney with a push.

Of all the days… I sighed, shaking my head. Tonight was suppose to be my first official date with Jordan, as a couple. I knew I should probably just let Harley sort this out herself, but I still owed her one for helping me out with Jordan; that and sometimes she could be horribly naïve and innocent. The worse part was the accusation on Sidney’s face… remembering it now made me wanna flip. Made me wanna throw a bitch-fit; the kind you see in the movies. Stupid, stupid boys.



“Why Mr. Staal… if I didn’t know any better, I would assume you were trying to get me drunk.” I grinned mischievously across the table as Jordan dumped the remaining contents of the wine bottle into my glass.
It sloshed, red liquid jumping out of the crystal goblet and onto the white table cloth. “That was your fault.” I added, nodding towards the river of crimson that was spreading out around me.
He shrugged in response, flicking a piece of bread at me as soon as I looked away. “God, sometimes I feel so bad for you mother…” I muttered, trying to untangle to crumb from my hair.

“What?” He snorted, tearing off another piece of bread and aiming it at me. “I was a fantastic kid!”

“I bet… I can’t believe she had more than one… most people learn their lesson the first time they birth a devil-child…”

“And here I thought you’d want to thank her… you know, for giving you such a fine specimen of man, such as myself.”

It was my turn to snort as I leaned back in my chair. “Jordan, babe, the only things I would ever say thank you for… are the parts of you that wouldn‘t be considered ‘dinner talk‘.”

“I don’t know… things get pretty x-rated at my house once the eggnog comes out… guess you’ll just have to wait and see.” He said looking up at me; flashing the little lopsided grin that I loved so much.

I raised my eyebrows slightly as I set my glass back on the table. “And what is that suppose to mean?” I asked slowly, not looking up at him.

He coughed and began fidgeting with the jacket of his suit before saying anything. “Oh… well, just… I was gonna ask if you wanted to come home with me… for Christmas…”” he shrugged, giving me a weak smile.

“Like, your parent’s house?” He nodded, waiting. “Like, where your brothers are gonna be?” Something that mirrored anger flashed across his eyes as he continued to nod. “Jordan… I don’t know… I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth a few times, thoughtfully. “Alright well… if you don’t want to… you don‘t have to come unless you say so.”

I puckered my lips, studying him. He wasn’t the type of person to give up that easily; his lack of argument worried me.



“Megan…” Jordan moaned, his tongue tracing my earlobe before he pulled it into his mouth.
His teeth grazed against me as his hand grabbed onto one of my nipples, twisting it slightly between his thumb and forefinger.

I arched, pushing my body against his, while I grabbed onto his back; my nails breaking thorough the perspiring skin.
He grunted and knocked my hands away, sliding himself away from me until I felt his tongue drag around my bellybutton. Heading lower, and lower…

A mingle of feral growl and his name, escaped my lips as he drew my clit into his mouth; his fingers shoving their way into my folds roughly.
My breathing increased to keep the tempo as his fingers worked their way around inside me, searching and finding…
I released a scream, one that came from the very core of my being, as my thighs began to throb and quiver with pleasure and need. “Jordan… fuck… stop.” I groaned, pulling at his hair, trying to bring him back up to me.

I wanted to scream that I need him, but the word ’need’ wasn’t strong enough. There were no words to describe the way I was feeling right now, the depth that my desire ran.
I was positive that my entire body would implode upon itself if I didn’t have him immediately; the way teeth, fingers, and tongue danced around my body caused each breath to come in a gasp. Sharp and painful.
“Jordan…” I whined, more persistently, trying to push myself downward.

“Do you want it?” He snapped suddenly, pouncing back on top of me and forcing me down. “Do you want me?” I nodded like a bobble head, unable to push any coherent words through my hoarse throat.
I could feel his hard-on resting lightly, just outside my opening as I struggled against his hold. “Do you know what I want?” He grinned, leaning his face towards mine and allowing his lips to brush against my neck.

I licked my lips, too delirious with want to really care what he was saying; if it didn’t resemble ’I’m gonna fuck you now’, that is.

“I want you to come home with me for Christmas.”

“What?!” I spat, my eyes growing wide as I stared at the cheeky grin that spreading over his face. “You’re talking about Christmas?” I growled; that caught my attention. A normal amount of anger was starting to mix with an unstable amount of passion - not a good thing.

“If you want me… you have to promise to come home with me. That’s all… just say it… say it and I’ll give you ever thing you want… everything you’ve ever wanted.” He added, swaying his body slightly; proving his point as his dick began to put pressure on my clit.

Fuck him, I said to myself; looking away and closing my eyes. Ugh!

“Come on Megs… I can feel how wet you are.” He breathed, causing me to sigh. “Don’t you want to feel how hard you make me?”

“Fine!” I spat, feeling his hold loosen on me. “I’ll go home with you.”

I wanted to say something else; something along the lines of him being a dickhead, but I couldn’t.
Every nerve ending in my body exploded at once as he impaled himself into my slit; sliding my body back and forth on top of his painfully hard erection.


“We fly out on the 23rd.” Jordan mumbled, his face pressed into my neck as we snuggled under the blanket on his bed. “Isn’t compromise fun?” He added, pulling me tighter against his chest.

“Shut up, Jordan.” I said, trying to sound harsh; but positive he could hear the grin in my voice as I sighed contently.

5 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! *HIGH FIVES!!!!!*

    Okay, now on to the story (ahem). Dickhead is right! Guys are assholes when they do that! UGH! That got me all pissed off.

    But, going home will be INTERESTING. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) sooo excited to see what goes on at home...

    2) god jason, what are you doign to sid and harley? ;)

    3) im so excited that MPTO is officially started full force again... i cant believe i felt so deprived from just one week gone.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Isn’t compromise fun?”

    Yes. This was probably one of the hottest things I've ever read. Uhh. Phew.

    I forgot all my other comments. Something about a disastrous Christmas. But um, damn. Lost all train of thought.

    Oh, and I'm with mariabprice. I've missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love Jordon's way of getting what he wants, lol!!! Great update, still can't wait to see what happens with Jason!!

    ReplyDelete