Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chapter 23: I Want To Get To Know You

I mean I know I’ve got a reputation but I’m not all bad. Honestly. I do have feelings, I just try to shove them to the back of my mind. I’m a guy, we’re not good at this stuff. I get that girls see me as a ‘manwhore’ and in some way I guess I am, well was. I’m really trying these days, you know it’s not easy turning down all the gorgeous women throwing themselves at me but I’ve got will power, always have done. Every time Jared brought a girl home they’d be after one thing. Me. Come in playing the dutiful girlfriend but as soon as he left the room, be all over me like a rash. Never once did I make use of the opportunity. He’s my brother, it’s just not right.

I was on my way to Megan’s feeling kind of, well, giddy. What the hell was happening to me? I was turning into a girl. I had to talk to Marc Andre later and figure out whether these strange feelings were normal. I was missing a bit of his bachelor party to be here, which was entirely unlike me, I was never the one to give up a party for a girl. I mean I hardly know the girl.

I made my way up to house and lifted my hand to knock on the door. ‘’It’s open!’’ I heard as I opened the door .

‘’So how was the shopping?’’ I asked trying to take mind away from its current thought’s. I moved my arms across the top of the couch.

‘’The shopping was alright, I found a dress anyway.’’

‘’Do I get to see it?’’ I said with a little bit of hope in my voice.

‘’Obviously,’’ Yes! ‘’But not till the wedding.’’ Damn.

‘’Well that’s not fair. In that case, I’m not showing you what I’m wearing.’’ I was sure I had the victory. ‘’Black suit?’’ I grinned.Guess not. ‘’So movie?’’ I was trying to change the subject, quickly.

Once we had decided on a movie, my mind took a wonder to the beautiful girl sitting next to me. How does she ever stay single?She’s fiery and I like that. Most girls would never fight me for anything but she’s got her own mind, it’s refreshing. I moved hands onto her waist and pulled her over to me. I looked at her and traced her cheek, bringing my lips back to hers. I could feel myself getting hard but tonight definitely wasn’t about me. As our kissing intensified, she sighed and pulled me closer. I had her right where I wanted her, my confidence went through the roof. I moved my lips down over her throat and shoulder, hearing moan only drove me further. She started to move her hands towards my belt. ‘’Not so fast,’’ I said huskily. I pulled her hands away and pinned them above her head.

I could tell this was a new experience for her. Now I knew that not only was she fiery in life but also very much so in bed. Could this girl be anymore perfect?

I moved back with a grin on my face. Pulling at her leggings and throwing them over my shoulder. Next came the black underwear and then I moved my eyes towards hers, making sure she could see the hunger, the need and want. I moved a finger inside of her feeling how wet and ready she was, then another. She gasped which only made even more satisfied. I moved my thumb around the outside of her.

She moaned which don’t get me wrong only made me want to stop but I wasn’t finished yet. I pulled my fingers out and moved back from her. Looking at the questioning eyes, she went to move towards me but I grabbed her thighs, stopping her exactly where she was. I moved my mouth in between her legs.

She made a grab for a pillow that was laying on the floor and I watched her stuff the corner into her mouth, I was pleased, knowing I was having the right effect. As my tongue started to flick and dart out of her, her foot came up to my shoulder, trying to unsuccessfully push me away. I started back and shoved my fingers inside of her and moved my mouth up to her neck. ‘’Jordan . . .’’ She moaned, that was it, no more. I moved up and started fumbling with my belt.

‘’I’ve got hoes . . . hoes . . in different area codes . .’’ Shit. I grabbed and my phone and hit the side button, returning to my belt. She started to undo the buttons and I reached up and pulled of my shirt. My phone started again. ‘’Fuck,’’ .

‘’Maybe you should answer it?’’ She said grudgingly.

‘’This better be fucking good Sidney,’’ I hope he noted the fact that I used his full name. I traced a finger along her thigh, not wanting to let the mood fade. ‘’No, I’m busy , I’ll meet up with you guys later, If you show up here I’ll kill you man, I swear to-‘’

‘’Hey Jordie! You in there?’’ Max! I pulled a quilt of the couch and wrapped it around me and walked to the door. ‘’I said I would meet you guys there,’’.

‘’We’re going now man, come on Jordan,’’ He whined as he tossed a grin at Megan. ‘’I’m busy, I’ll go some other time-‘’.

‘’It’s a bachelor party! There is no other time, now Let’s Go!’’ He stared me down. ‘’Seriously dude, what the hell! I figured if anyone would be as excited as me; it’d be you!’’

‘’I’ll meet up with you guys later,’’ I feeling a little guilty now. ‘’Look Jordie, I know you’re in love but I’m sure she’ll still be here when you get back, we’ll be in the car,’’ I guess I’m going then.

I closed the door and walked back over to her. ‘’Guess you get a rain-check,’’ She laughed. I nodded reaching down and doing up my pants and fixing my shirt. ‘‘Sorry about that- them. I told them I’d meet them later on,’’.

‘’It’s fine, have fun,’’ She said and smiled genuinely. Although I felt like it really did matter to her, even just a little bit.

I bent down and kissed her, I walked toward the door but stopped. I figured I should explain about what Max said about the whole ‘love’thing. ‘’Megan, abiut what Max said . . I don’t you know . .love- I don’t really know you. . ’’I said quietly. ‘’I’d like to though if you want. .’’

‘’What do you mean?’’

I shrugged. ‘’Umm, I don’t know, you wanna go out sometime, like actually out?’’ I was praying I wasn’t reading this situation horribly wrong. ‘’Well aren’t we going to the wedding together?’’ She said shakily.

I nodded. ‘’Yeah, but afterwards, dinner and a movie or something? We could talk, get to know one another?’’ I didn’t just want this to be just sex, I knew a good thing when I saw one. ‘’Sure I’d like that a lot,’’ She smiled and I returned her grin before making my way out to the car.

‘’Alright let’s go boys!’’ I shouted a little to eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment