Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chapter 13: Hot Pink

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for takign the time to read our littel story we have going here. it's been a real fun time with this group of girls!

if you got time check my story out and dont be shy to follow it and leave a few comments!

http://goldlining87.blogspot.com/

God bless,
mariabprice <3

----------------------

I rushed through my classes more than excitedly than usual. It wasn’t because I was excited that I would be working tonight...but more that at work tonight, I would be seeing Sid. He was due to pick up his car, and that gave us both the excuse to see each other.

Biology was the only class that I didn’t want to rush through. There I felt like I was in control. I felt that way only because it was one of the key components to what I might want to pursue later on in life. That is if I didn’t want to keep working at the garage...which wasn’t a very good possibility, I loved that place so much regardless of Fiona’s crazy orders.

Biology wrapped up with us taking down the reading, and leaving me headed in a bee-line for my baby blue car. I slid in and cruised my way down the city of pittsburgh to get back to my work.

I pulled in and Megan popped her head out from the hood of another fancy car. I laughed when I saw her attire, half wishing I had the guts to not wear the uniform we were forced to sport.

I parked and quickly went to the back to pulled on the body suit, which I always made sure I tied the sleeves around my waist, and clunked on my dirty work boots. Letting my brown hair fall loosely to the bottom of my back.

“What’s up Mrs. Crosby?” Megan smirked as she leaned against the car as I made my way to Sid’s car to pull off the tarp. I blushed and scoff as she poked fun at my obvious crush on the superstar.

“Not too much, Long day though...and I have to get home and do the twins homework tonight” I sighed as I started my general car check up that I did before every pick up.
“Dude, that totally sucks.. I’m sorry..” Megan said, giving me a sympathetic look. I was pretty sure I was the only one who got those looks.

“Yeah, Whatever...story of my life” I laughed off as I began my overall check in the back seat. I finished up with the seats and took my look under the seats and almost fainted at the sight I saw. I picked the lacy thing up between my fingers.

I held it up and Megan let out a an exasperated sigh.
“It comes with the territory, Harley...” she said giving me a half hearted smile. I couldn’t think straight. I honestly thought I was going to pass out right then and there. Megan obviously saw my palled face and rushed her way around the car to be near me.

“Harley?...Harley?” she said more concerned now that I wasn’t answering.
“He was...was...he was different...” I barely whispered out. Completely devastated by what I had just seen.

Megan embraced me and rubbed my back up and down. I was completely frozen in shock.
“Harley... I know you’re upset..but he’s not a monk...you’d of had to expect at least something like this...i know I do with Jordan.” she said trying to reason with me about the situation before us.
“I know...It’s not so much the fact that he has dated other girls...it’s just..” I trailed not being able to finish.

“What?...what is it, Harley? You know you can tell me anything” Megan soothed as calmly as possible.
“It’s just...seeing this under ware...sort of made me realize he wasn’t a virgin... And I know it’s stupid for me to even think he wasn’t and I knew that...but the thing is.. I’m a virgin and this freaks me out...how am I supposed to tell him?” I rushed loosing my breath.

“Woah...calm down, how do you know he wants to have sex with you?” she said staring at me straight in the eyes, both hands on my shoulders.
“I don’t... But if he ever did I would have to tell him...and I’m sure it’s the biggest turn off...” megan sighed and tried to understand where I was coming, even though I knew it was hard for her. She didn’t really understand the fact that I wasn’t okay with the idea of another girl with Sidney...like Jordan always did.

“plus this whole underwear in the back seat thing is really bugging me... It’s like he treats girls like trash and just dumps them after... I’m not going to be apart of that” Megan nodded at my frustration, along with the hundreds of other emotions that were running through me right now.

“As much as I love that you’re letting your feelings out, you should probably get a grip...Sid’s walking towards us right now” she said nodding her head in his direction.
“Oh, god... I’ll be in the back... I’ll be out in a minute” I said dropping the hot pink thong in the middle of the backseat and closing the door, moving quickly to the employee bathroom to wash my face from the tears I had let spill over.

I few minutes later I walked out to see Sid waiting next to his car.
“Hi, Sidney...” I said coldly. His smile faded upon seeing my frigid face, but I didn’t back down.
“Here” I said over the silence, passing him the keys to the car. Noticing my mood he too the clue to hurry things up. He passed me over a check, with a light smile.
“It’s all there...” he said trying again at the whole conversation thing...but I wasn’t buying it.

I could feel Megan’s Smirk as she watched from the car see was toying around with.
“Drive Safe.” I spat unemotionally and turned on my heal and left, feelign his hazel eyes following me to the front desk. I guess he got the clue because he then got into his car, started her up and slowly puled her out of the garage. Giving Megan a slight smile on his way out.

I watched him from my spot from under my lashes. I then saw quickly that his eyes met mine through his rear-view mirror. His eyes shifted slightly and met what I had tossed earlier in the backseat.

Immediately you could see everything clicking in his head. He put his head down, obviously ashamed I had to see how he spent his time, and picked up speed to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Leaving me furious... But somehow still so crushed out on him. Damn Hockey Players...

7 comments:

  1. Great update! Poor Harley finding that in his backseat!! Can't wait to see what happens with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sidney... shame, shame.

    Great update!! Poor Harley and Sid; I'm not sure who I feel worse for... I hope this doesn't last too long! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Harley's character, all naive and pure. It's quite different. Nice chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you just wait! I have a very good explanation now! haha!

    I loved it Maria! Way to make me think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. does amx perhaps have anythign to do with it cause thats whats been rolling through my mind haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha maybe.... maybe not... you'll have to wait and see :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so identify with Harley, I think we're pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete