Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chapter 19: The Night

Ahh, what to do on beautiful sunny day in Pittsburgh? Have a beer and watch some football? Sounds like a plan. I switched on ESPN and watched some re-runs of old Steelers games, mostly of their Super Bowl run. A beer in my hand and a bowl of chips beside me, nothing could be better – well almost nothing.

Bang Bang Bang Bang !

I was roused from whatever day dream I had been having by a heavy pounding on my front door. What the fuck?

‘’You fucking ass! ’’ Guess he must of found my gift. I smiled inwardly and watched Sid blow out all his pent up rage. ‘’Because of you I just lost the best chance I had with Harley!’’

‘’Woah, killer.’’ I joked, testing him to see how angry he really was. ‘’What are you talking about Sid?’’ I asked innocently, wondering how far I could push him. He threw something at me and on closer inspection, it was infact the underwear. ‘’Ahh. . . Layla.’’ I smiled remembering the night they’d ended up in Sid’s car.

‘’Jordan,’’ He sayed slowly. ‘’Don’t ever ask to use my car again, ok? I told you not to have sex in my back seat!’’

‘’I. . . didn’t...’’ Because technically I honestly didn’t. I could feel my smile spreading across my face.

‘’Well, I have to see if I can fix what you just broke,’’ He sighed as he turned and walked back out my door. I guess I did feel a little guilty but this little scene would crack the guys up when I tell them later. I can just picture Sid’s face when they start teasing him.




I walked out of the shower and then the thought came to mind. Your seeing Megan tonight and your probably going to have your way with her. I started to smile and then a song came on the radio and I started to do a little victory dance. Everyone says I can’t dance, damn I wish they could see me now. Ohh you have got to be kidding me, stop! It’s only a girl, and look at you. I stood in front of the mirror, dropped my smile and adopted my cool calm expression. I’m not falling for this girl . . . I think.

I pulled up to Megan’s and walked up to the door, knocked on the door and leaned casually against the door frame. She opened the door and she looked so fucking hot. ‘’Hey. . ‘’ She said turning slightly – giving me an even better view. I could feel myself getting hard at just the sight of her.

‘’Hey,’’ I replied, eventually dragging my eyes back up to her face. ‘’So what did you have in mind for tonight?’’ She moved a little to the side to let me in.

‘’Ughh, how about we stay here?’’ I was pretty sure a grin had spread across my features. I was also sure I needed to relieve some of the pressure I was feeling right now. My eyes wandered her body. God I wanted her. ‘’Sounds good to me.’’ Thank goodness.

She turned to shut the door and I went for her. My hands went to her thighs and my lips went to hers. I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands ran through my hair, making me want to moan. I moved us through to her bedroom and pushed her onto the bed, loving the feeling of her body under mine, the weight of me deepening the already intense kiss. She pulled me tighter into her and by now I was almost sure she could feel how hard I was. ‘’Ohh God! That is really not what I needed to see!’’ I looked around and there was her brother standing in the doorway. Ohh Shit.

‘’Ugh! Knock much?’’ She shouted from under me and began moving out from under me.

‘’Well I didn’t think-‘’ The dude started whilst eventually opening his eyes. ‘’Shannon and I are going out, I was going to see if you wanted to come but I guess not.’’ She laughed. ‘’By the way you’re my favourite defensive – forward in the game . . Go Pens!’’ Then he left.

‘’He did not just say that,’’ Megan said with an apologetic look on her face.

‘’I’m just glad he didn’t try to kick my ass, isn’t that what brother are supposed to do?’’ I said. This most definitely wasn’t the first situation like this I had been in.

‘’Well usually, but you’re so puny he knows I could kick your ass myself.’’ I could see the little grin creeping onto her face.

‘’Ohh, you think so, eh?’’ I replied, more than a little amused.

‘’Yeah, I do, eh. . ‘’ I found her attempt at my accent far too cute for words so I flipped her onto her back just to prove my strength. The mood wasn’t entirely ruined but I was kind sure I wasn’t getting laid tonight. I started on her neck, wondering how far I could go. ‘’Hey, wanna play a game?’’ She asked, I was trying to work out what she meant then I looked in her eyes, they were the key to her.

‘’Mmm and what’s that?’’ I asked huskily. She grinned before going to a drawer and pulling out a pair of hand cuffs. She fixed my hands behind the headboard before sliding down my body. Keeping her eyes connected with mine, she undid my pants far too slowly for my liking and eventually pulled me in between those cherry red lips. This was heaven.

_____________________________________________________________


‘’Well I guess I should go then . . ‘’ I sighed wishing I didn’t have to go but we both had work later today as it was 4am already. I grabbed my coat off the coach and reluctantly slid it on. We stood at the door just looking at each other, I drank her in, her beauty was unmistakable. ‘’Hey listen, Marc Andre’s getting married and I’m supposed to bring someone with me, you maybe,’’ I said shakily, looking at her expression. ‘’ I don’t know, wanna, if you’re not busy?’’ She nodded her head numerous times. Yes! ‘’Cool, well I’ll talk to you tomorrow.’’ I said cooly.

‘’Night. . ‘’ She said softly before I brought my lips to hers in a tender longing kiss. I left and suddenly I wondered what had happened to me. We had spent most of the night talking and cuddling, I found myself opening up to her. Was I really falling for this girl? No, no I can’t be.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Jordan is having feelings for her too~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I'm having so much fun reading it. And because you're writing it with 4 hands (can I say that?), it makes things even better, each one of you outperforms herself...

    ReplyDelete