Friday, September 25, 2009

Chapter 22: More Than Sex

Megan's POV

This is it!“

I grinned as I saw Harley push the dressing-room door open. “You look a-ma-zing!” I said excitedly, emphasising each syllable to prove my point. She blushed at my compliment as she twirled a bit; her hands running down the silk fabric. I could tell that she was completely in love with it as she let out a sigh; but it was short lived - as her hand found the price tag and she turned it over.

“Oh my god! No way! Megan… I can’t afford this…”

I let out a chuckle and walked towards her, gently pushing her back inside the dressing room. “Consider it an early birthday present.”

“My birthday is months away… and I can’t take this… it’s too much!” I laughed as her worried voice reasoned from behind the closed door.

“Seriously Harley; you’ve done so much for me… it’s the least I can do.” And it was true. Harley had been my rock when I first moved to Pittsburgh. She was also the only real friend I had; how do you put a price on that?

When she came back out - dress folded neatly over her arms - I grabbed her and steered her towards the cashier. “We’ll take these!” I smiled, motioning to Harley’s dress and my own; that latter of which was already folded on the counter.

“Woah, when did you find one?”

I shook my head and smiled - pulling my credit card out of my pocket - “unlike you, I don’t take 6 hours to try on a dress.” Harley huffed at me, but was unable to hide the grin that was threatening the side of her lips.



I never bought dress. I especially didn’t like wearing dress; but finding such a gorgeous one had put me in a giddy mood and I found my self bouncing in front of the door, waiting for Jordan. Geesh Megan, calm the hell down. I stopped my bounce and took a few deep breaths.
I thought that I had it under control, until I saw Jordan’s sexy figure appear around the side of Corey’s house. At the door? On the Couch? Door? Couch? Door… couch… door… shit! I took off at the last second, launching myself across the living room and landing with a thud; half off the couch.

“It’s open!” I called as Jordan let himself in, grinning at me, before closing the door behind him.

“So… how was the shopping?” He asked as he sat down next to me, stretching his arms out across the back of the couch.

I took a deep breath, taking in his scent and trying to nuzzle closer without his knowledge. “ ‘The shopping’ It was alright… I found a dress anyway.”

“Do I get to see it?”

“Obviously…” He started to grin, running his tongue across his bottom lip as he appraised me. “But not till the wedding.”

His grin disappeared, replaced by a pout. “Well that’s not fair. In that case… I’m not showing you what I’m wearing!” He reasoned, a look of victory crossing his features.

“Black suit?” I asked sarcastically, earning a blush and a grin from the blond beauty next to me. “So… movie?”

“Sounds good… Pulp Fiction?” I nodded as he grabbed the DVD off the top of the TV and slid it in. Walking back to the couch and moving me around until we were laying on the couch, intertwined.


Twenty minutes into the movie, my back was to the TV as Jordan’s hands found their way everywhere. The heat radiating off his body was driving me wild and I knew that there was no way I could resist him anymore. His tongue moved over my lips as I sighed and clutched him closer; completely conscious that he was going to get anything he wanted.
Apparently he felt it too, and was confident enough that he didn’t feel the need to rush.
We kissed until my lips were throbbing and I had to pull away, but he didn’t stop. Instead he moved his face down again running his lips over my throat and onto my shoulder. Once I had made up my mind that there was no way of stopping by body; I reached down and started to undo Jordan’s belt. “Not so fast…” He sighed roughly as he wrapped his hands around my wrists and pulled them up over my head. He drew me underneath him and pinned me down with his weight.

When it came to sex, or anything that had to do with sex; I was always the dominate one - not this time.
Having someone on top of me, determining the way that things would play out, was a sensation I had never experienced before; but one that I was definitely willing to explore.

Jordan pulled back from me, grinning as he kneeled in between my legs; gently tugging at my leggings. Being leggings, they came down quickly and easily, exposing my thighs and black boy shorts to his hungry eyes. He licked his lips as he grasped my shorts in each hand, pulling them off and tossing them down onto the floor. We stared at each other as he pushed a finger inside of me, then two.
His fingers moved in a rough, jerky movement; causing me to gasp out with surprise at the same time that his thumb began to circle around me on the outside.

I started to moan, enticing him to finish with the foreplay and move onto the sex; but he ignored me.
Grinning broadly he began to inch away from me; moving himself backwards until he was at the end of the couch. Believing that he was enticing me towards him, I began to move, but he grabbed my thighs - stopping me - as his mouth moved down to where his fingers had just been.

Gasping I grabbed for a pillow that had been knocked off the couch; hastily shoving it in front of my mouth as Jordan’s tongue started to rub and flick around me.
I brought up my foot, placing it on his shoulder and heaving him away from me as I felt myself nearing orgasm. He rebounded back, shoving his fingers inside me again, as his teeth grazed against my neck and I dug my nails into his back. “Jordan…” I sighed, earning a grunt from him as my body arched against his.
He move up until he was kneeling in between my legs. Red-faced, he brought shaky hands down to fumble at his belt; my body screaming at him to come back.
“I’ve got hoes… hoes…
In different area codes…” Jordan’s phone started to blare on the table as he started at it incredulity. He hit the side button, stopping the music before turning back to me and continuing with his belt.
Allowing me to undo the buttons he pulled reached up and pulled of his shirt; a feral growl rolled off my tongue - as his phone went off again. “Fuck…” He grumbled reaching out to turn it off again.

“Maybe you should answer it?” I suggested, trying to find anyway to get the damn phone to stop ringing. He stared down at me for a minute before picking the phone up off the table and holding it to his ear.

“This better be fucking good Sidney!” He spat as the finger tips of his free hand started tracing along my thigh. “No. I’m busy… well I’ll meet up with you later…If you show up here I’ll kill you man, I swear to-”

“Hey Jordie! You in there?” A French voice drawled from outside the door. Jordan cursed, sending his phone flying across the room, hitting the far wall. He pushed himself off the couch and pulled a quilt off the back; draping it over my waist.
I pouted as he stalked towards the door pulling it open.

“I said I would meet you guys there!”

“We’re going now man… come on Jordan!” Max Talbot whined from the doorway; peering around Jordan to grin at me.

“I’m busy, I’ll go some other time-”

“It’s a bachelor party! There is no other time… let’s go!” Jordan stared at Max, holding his position at the door. “Seriously dude, what the hell! I figured if anyone would be as excited as me; it’d be you.”

“I’ll meet up with you guys later.”

“Look Jordie, I know you’re in love, but I’m sure she’ll still be here when you get back… we’ll be in the car.” Max turned and left, leaving Jordan standing in the doorway - mouth gaping.
He finally closed the door and walked towards me slowly.

“Guess you get a rain-check.” I laughed as he stared at me. He nodded slowly, doing up his pants and reaching for his shirt.

“Sorry about that-, them. I told them I’d meet them later on.”

I smiled at him, “It’s fine. Have fun.” I tried not to let him see what I was really thinking; it wasn’t a big deal anyway. Jordan had told me all about Max; he was obviously just being a dick… Jordan doesn’t actually like me so… nothing to even be thinking about…

He bent down and kissed me one last time before walking towards the door. “Megan.” He said, stopping as his hand rested on the door knob. “About what Max said.. I don’t… you know. Love-, I don’t really know you…” He added the last part quietly, like he was saying it more to himself than me. I nodded, trying to keep the smile on my face. “I’d like to… though… if you want…”

I rolled over onto my side to get a better view of him, trying not to let myself appear too excited. “What do you mean?”

He shrugged, like nothing he said was a big deal. “Umm… I don’t know… you wanna go out sometime… like… actually out?”

“Well, aren’t we going to the wedding together?” I knew what he was trying to say, but I could hardly make myself believe it.

He nodded. “Yah, but afterwards… dinner and a movie or something? We could talk, get to know one another?” He sounded so ashamed, like it was pitiful to admit he wanted more than sex.

“Sure. I’d like that a lot.” I smiled at him as he grinned back. He nodded goodbye and closed the door behind him.
I counted to ‘5 Mississippi’; ensuring he was far enough away before I started screaming. I flipped out as I grabbed for my phone; punching in Harley’s number.
I need to tell her what had just happened; even though I wasn’t sure what that was.
As the phone rang I tried to calm myself down, but was unsuccessful at removing the smile off my face. Oh my god!! What the hell just happened?!

2 comments:

  1. wowowowowoow im in english and was told to close my laptop like 9 times but i would just reopen my laptop.... i have detention tomorrow..

    but it was worth it!

    amazing chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!! What an awesome chapter! HAHA MAX!

    ReplyDelete