Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chapter 6: Ready For The Weekend

Damn. I had just been warned within an inch of my life that if I ever hurt Megan then I would pay the consequences. That girl, ehh . . Hayley? No, Harley - that's it, man she was scary. I mean I knew girls could be intimidating but the fact that she was pretty sexy as wellmade it even harder not to listen to her. Anyway lets face it Megan and I are nothing big - just a little fuck about whenever it's needed. After I dropped Sid back at the arena - the car ride was pretty silent. I had the time to properly run the conversation through my mind, apparently Megan was going to be in New York this weekend - that works well with the fact that Taylor is visiting me this weekend which reminds me.


We're still on for this weekend.

I find that if you word a text like statement, your less likely to get rejected. It's worked for me many times. When I text Taylor like this she never replies, I've come to find it's a good sign. Of course when I'm dealing with a certain feisty mechanic - it's not always full proof.


Taylor. How did we meet you ask? In a club. A little bit of dirty dancing that led to more of a tango at her place. She was great but not as sensational as you know who. Christ I'm starting to sound like a girl. I figured it would just be a one night kinda thing but when you go to a strange city, it's always nice to see a familiar face.Occasionally she'd visit me in Pittsburgh - thus explains this weekend.


I checked my watch - seeing that I had a few hours to kill, I decided to catch up with my brother, Marc. I brought out my phone and scrolled to his name which lay just above hers.


''Hey bro,'' I heard as the ringing stopped, he'd obviously checked the caller id - damn there goes the prank call idea.


''Hey man, how are you? Doing this weekend?'' I did the usual - just wanting to know if he was doing any better on the dating front this month.


''I'm good. Mom and dad were in town last week, such a joy - haha. This weekend? Ehh, probably just out with the boys as always, what about you?'' He replied. I knew he was fishing for information. I'm known as the 'Mommas Boy' but honestly he runs to her with all the gossip - such a freaking woman.


''Yeah I'm fine. Just got friends coming round. Hey listen man, I gotta go. Speak soon right.'' I said as I hung up, I didn't like to give away to much around him.


I figured I would kill the two or more hours before Taylor got here by taking a nap. I now find myself taking daily naps like I did when I was 3. I gives me a little extra boost especially before games and other sorts of extra curricular activities - know what I mean.


I felt like I had only shut my eyes moments before I was being awoken by the ringing of my door bell and a knock at the door. I slipped on some sweat pants - why the hell am I bothering? I left my abs on show knowing how much she found my rock hard stomach a turn on. I bolted down the stairs and casually opened the door.


''Hey,'' She said with a little pout and fusing her eyes with mine. Ohhyes, this was going to be a a hell of a weekend.

4 comments:

  1. lol I was eagerly awaiting your post all morning =D

    "That girl, ehh . . Hayley? No, Harley - that's it, man she was scary" Ohh Jordan, the only penguin that could be intimidated by a girl lol.

    Great update Becky =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Harley is intimidating... hahah!

    Excellent chapter Becky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, and what a weekend this will be! I said it before, and I'll say it again: wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was soo good
    great update becky!

    ReplyDelete